Please contact Travel Support
if you have special requests regarding bedding, meals or medical needs, or any other questions about this trip.Please note:
At the time of booking, you will see a page with your order number and trip cost. This is your confirmation. Please retain and bring this information with you on your trip.
Gratuities are not included. We suggest US$2-4 per day for housekeeping, and US$4-5 per bag for porterage.All-inclusive Discovery Cove dolphin swim:
• Snorkel gear, wet suits, towels, sunscreen, and lockers will be provided to guests.
• Children must be at least 6 years old
to swim with the dolphins.
• Excursion is free
for children ages 2 and younger
• No jewelry is allowed, except for watches and wedding bands.
• Members may use their own masks and snorkels if they prefer, but may not bring any other diving or swimming equipment into the park. Discovery Cove will also provide Members with a sample of specially formulated sunscreen that is safe for use in the animal habitats.
• Members may use their personal cameras and recording devices throughout the park, with the exception of the dolphin lagoons (for the safety of the animals and your photo equipment). They do, however, allow other Members to take photos and record video of the interaction from the beach areas.
• The temperature of Discovery Cove pools remains constant throughout the year. The fresh water Serenity Bay, Freshwater Oasis and Wind-away River are maintained around 85-86 degrees Fahrenheit (30 degrees Celsius). The salt water Dolphin Lagoon is maintained around 80 degrees Fahrenheit (26 degrees Celsius), and The Grand Reef is 76-77 degrees Fahrenheit (25 degrees Celsius).SeaVenture underwater walking tour:
• Members must sign a waiver before being allowed to participate in the tour. The waiver can be found here.
• Children must be at least 10 years old
to participate; under 14 years old
must be accompanied by a paying supervising companion; and under 18 years old
must have a parent present to view the safety video.
• Members should not consume an alcoholic beverage for at least 12 hours prior to participating in the walk, and should not fly within 4 hours after participating.
• This activity is not recommended
if you have back or neck issues, seizures, respiratory problems, are expecting, or suffer from anxiety or claustrophobia.
• Eyeglasses are permitted, but no sunglasses (Transitions lenses are acceptable).
• Guests must wear a short wetsuit during SeaVenture (supplied by Discovery Cove).
• As in all of our animal areas, guests are not permitted to wear jewelry (wedding bands and watches are acceptable).Dollar Off Drink Card:
• Save a dollar off every beer, wine, shot, cocktail, coffee or soft drink you order at more than 60 Orlando locations
• The card can be used on any day of the trip and is valid for 30 days after initial use.
• Must be 21 years of age
to drink alcohol.
• Discount not valid on specially priced drinks covered by “happy hour” pricing.
• Valid ID required at venues.
• Each customer must have their own Dollar Off Drink Card.
• Card is non-transferable.