This trip will close by July 20.
Newly rebranded Radisson Collection Paradise Resort & Spa, Sochi — previously known as Radission Blu Paradise Resort & Spa — resides in Adler, a tranquil resort area on the Black Sea. Guests appreciate its proximity to several attractions, including Sochi Olympic Park, Sochi Autodrom, Sochi Discovery World Aquarium and Sochi-Park theme park.
• 3 restaurants, 1 lobby bar, 1 seasonal poolside bar, 1 karaoke bar, 1 seasonal outdoor bar, 1 seasonal ice cream shop and 24-hour room service.
• Seasonal outdoor pool, heated outdoor pool and indoor pool.
• Award-winning Spa “Sibo” including thermal zone with saunas, steam room, hot tub and more.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• Billiards room.
• Multifunctional sports courts for basketball, football and volleyball.
• STARS kid’s club.
• Steps from a sandy beach.
• Bicycle rental.
• Complimentary transfer to Krasnaya Polyana resort village (during ski season only).
• Complimentary self-parking.
Premium Sea View Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or 2 twin beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s).
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 1 child age 16 or younger.
• Minimum occupancy 1 adult.
• Bathrobes and slippers to use during your stay.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 2 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Radisson Collection Paradise Resort & Spa, Sochi
65 Let Pobedy Street
50 Adler District, Sochi, Krasnodar Krai 354349, Russia